The governors of Stallingborough Church of England Primary are seeking to appoint an excellent leader who can lead us further on our journey to sustain our outstanding status. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader from January 2019, but there is the opportunity for the successful applicant to start in September 2018.
Leadership scale: L10-L16
Closing date: 27th June 2018
Interviews to be held: Monday 9th July 2018
We are seeking someone who:
- Is an outstanding leader who has the skills and vision to move our school further on its journey.
- Is an outstanding teacher who can support our teaching staff to provide the best education for our children.
- Is a leader with a proven track record of outstanding leadership.
- Values people and is able to demonstrate an inclusive approach to working with, and engaging staff, governors and parents
- Is passionate about children’s education and has high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour.
We can offer you:
- A successful village primary school where you can realise your vision, and practice your commitment to a child centred ethos, based on Christian values.
- Dedicated, outstanding, supportive staff continually striving for excellence.
- Wonderful, enthusiastic and well behaved children.
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents.
- A well-resourced school in a beautiful setting
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
- There is currently no class teaching commitment
We actively encourage potential candidates to visit the school to experience for themselves the engaging learning environment and to meet our children, who are our best advert. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Melanie Castle, Head Teacher on 01472 882438. We look forward to welcoming you into our school.
Any other queries please contact the Chair of Governors at firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to Natalie.Nicholls@nelincs.gov.uk by 12:30pm on Wednesday 27th June.
|2018 Head Application Pack||[docx 322KB]|
|NELC_14.101_F4_Application_for_Employment_-_Teaching (3)||[doc 395KB]|