Head Teacher Vacancy
Stallingborough Church of England Primary School
“Working together through Christian Values, to develop confidence and a love of learning”
Governors, staff and pupils are extremely proud of our school where worship and openness to God are at the heart of everything we do. We seeking to appoint an excellent leader who can lead us further on our journey to sustain our outstanding status. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader from January 2019, but there is the opportunity for the successful applicant to start as soon as possible.
Leadership scale: L10-L16
Closing date: 28th September 2018 (midday)
Interviews to be held: Friday 12th October
We are seeking someone who:
- Is committed to leading the school through the Church of England values, Christian Ethos and teachings of the Bible
- Is an outstanding leader who has the skills and vision to move our school further on its journey.
- Is an outstanding teacher who can support our teaching staff to provide the best education for our children.
- Is a leader with a proven track record of outstanding leadership.
- Values people and is able to demonstrate an inclusive approach to working with, and engaging staff, governors and parents
- Is passionate about children’s education and has high expectations of children’s achievements and behaviour.
We can offer you:
- A successful village primary school where you can realise your vision, and practice your commitment to a child centred ethos, based on Christian values.
- Dedicated, outstanding, supportive staff continually striving for excellence.
- Wonderful, enthusiastic and well behaved children.
- Enthusiastic and supportive parents.
- A well-resourced school in a beautiful setting
- A committed and supportive Governing Body
- There is currently no class teaching commitment
We actively encourage potential candidates to visit the school to experience for themselves the engaging learning environment and to meet our children, who are our best advert. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Melanie Castle, Head Teacher on 01472 882438. We look forward to welcoming you into our school. Any other queries please contact the Chair of Governors via the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org