One to one teaching assistant vacancy
Starting September 2018
The governors, staff and children of Stallingborough CE Primary are looking to appoint one to one teaching assistant(s) to join our friendly village school. We are seeking flexible, reliable and enthusiastic colleagues to work under the direction of the classteacher and special educational needs coordinator to support individual pupils with learning, physical and emotional needs.
The successful candidate:
- is happy and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
- values the importance of teamwork and has excellent interpersonal skills
- promotes the safety and wellbeing of pupils
- builds strong relationships with parents
- is committed to their own professional development
In return we can offer:
- A happy school environment with a nurturing Christian ethos.
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team.
- Well behaved and motivated pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A commitment to supporting your further professional development
- A vibrant learning environment
- A supportive and pro-active governing body
This a specific 1:1 post to support a pupil with special educational needs. The contract will end when the pupil ceases to attend the school or if the 1:1 support is no longer required
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers