Ethos and Values
We believe that all of our pupils should:
- Reach their full potential and be the best that they can be!
- Learn about our Christian values in work, play and relationships
- Experience a good start which can be built on in the future
- Enjoy school and develop a love of learning
- Develop confidence and self-belief
- Develop independence and a sense of responsibility
We believe that everyone:
- has the right to feel safe, valued and happy in our school
- has the right to be heard
- has a right to an education that suits them
- should have a high quality learning environment
- should enjoy coming to and working in our school
- should behave in the way God asks us to
We encourage everyone to respect fundamental British values by offering pupils a balanced presentation of views and values through our teaching and through the curriculum.
As a church school, we actively promote Christian values which we believe are values for life that anyone can support and develop.
We think these things are important and we promote and celebrate them by focussing on a different one each term.
Friendship - Courage - Truthfulness
Hope - Gratitude - Service